Tuesday, April 13, 2010

MOMMY!

Mommy! I need a drink.
Mommy! Wheres my teddy?
Mommy! Ryley is looking at me! Hes thinking about pulling my hair!
Mommy! Come wipe my bum!
Mommy! The babies are playing in the toilet full of poop!
Mommy! Coy is standing on the table
Mommy! Reed is drinking your coffee...( oh well, wont burn him, its been sitting for 2 hrs and is cold)
Mommy! Why are you staring at me?
Mommy! Are you grumpy?
Mommy! How come daddy isn't here? Hes way more funner than you
Mommy! I want to go outside, naked, on the swings. No one will see. We have a fence
These are all things Mia has said to me between the hours of 7am and 7-22 am.
I still hold out hope that one day we will have great fun, with witty banter and meaningful conversation.Not just one sentence shout outs to boss me around, or tattle on the boys. One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment