Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday...the night before Mia is 7

Tomorrow my first born, my daughter, my blue eyed strawberry blond swimming dancing big hearted Mia is going to be SEVEN. Oh my gosh....I kind of keep forgetting that her birthday is tomorrow and then I remember all of a sudden and feel so sad. Shes having a sleep over next week after thanksgiving when all her little friends are around so tomorrow is family birthday time and shes going to pick our activities for the day....I always feel so....( well OLD no kidding)....more, reminiscent when one of my babies has a birthday and Mia especially, she seems to be growing so fast and all those old sayings really are starting to ring true.." the days are long but the years are short"...Today I feel a round belly from doughnuts and too much coffee creamer, 7 years ago my round belly was much cuter...
Ok sideways, but 7 years ago Mia was here...

I loved being pregnant with her...I loved having her all to myself when she was little. She was baby perfection honestly....

Today was so go go go and I feel like I owe my Miss Mia a proper happy birthday message so tomorrow night I'm going to gather some old beautiful pictures of her and make a little birthday love letter to her. Tonight I sign off for now to go and waste time on Pinterst...the daily struggle to not look at yummy dessert recipes but to stay inspired with fitness quotes, ha!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment